Frog Productions Provides Effective & Affordable Websites for Small and Medium Sized Businesses
During our free Website Stimulator visit, we will review your marketing materials and suggest website approaches and considerations specific to your business. If you already have a web site, we will review it prior to our visit and discuss our suggestions with you when we meet.
The Top Reasons why you should meet with Frog about your company’s website:
- Internet website technology has changed dramatically over the past three years—now is a good time to see how some of these changes could help your business.
- You will learn more about how websites work and what they should cost
- We look at your business through the eyes of your customers
- We will outline what a website should do for a business like yours
- You will gain at least one idea that you can use right away
- Our meeting will be short and productive – we value your time, and ours
- Our meeting and suggestions are free
- We have designed, created and hosted hundreds of cloud-based websites since 1997
- We have a rare combination of creativity and productivity
- We are marketers with very strong website skills
- We are fun to work with
The Top Reasons Why Our Clients Have Websites:
- My customers expect it. They think that if I am serious about being in business that I should have a website and an email address with my business name.
- I don’t have a store or an office. I work from home and want more credibility.
- I want to be able to tell my whole story and show my products but can’t afford to spend thousands of dollars each month on advertising.
- It costs a lot to advertise with a display ad in the Yellow Pages so I want to use an in-column ad with my website address. I will save a lot of money and I can show my products and tell customers a lot more than I can in a yellow pages ad.
- I got tired of printing brochures that were soon out of date and that few people actually read, so I got a website and directed my customers to it for the latest information.
- I have a lot of product and job site pictures that I want customers to see---so I direct them to my website.
- I want to sell a few products on the Internet so I needed a website that can accept credit card payments.
- I wanted an easy way for my customers to request a quotation, so I decided to put an online quotation request on my website.
- I have a lot of products and change products frequently. It is very expensive and a lot of work to produce a printed catalog and keep it up to date. With my website, I can add and remove products easily so that my customers always have the current products and prices.
- I deal with some big name manufacturers and wanted them to link their website to mine…so I had to have a website.
- My advertising and marketing pieces were out of date and it was easiest for me to bring my business up to date using a website. I use it to keep all of my marketing information up to date for my customers (and for me).
- I want to be able to have customers check us out using smartphones and iPad type devices