For complete details, check out FROGware
Considerations and questions to ask about: Why Refresh and upgrade my website?
To be most effective a website should…
– Have Responsive Design
– Be Easy to Update
– Be set up for Content Marketing
– Have easy Social Integration and…
– Be based upon Affordable Effective design
- Successful restaurants refresh their look every five years
- Sixty percent (60%) of Internet access in 2012 was via mobile devices
- Is your website mobile friendly—easy to navigate and easy to find what is most looked for?
- Do you have new facility upgrades and modernization and key people?
- Have you added new products and services?
- Is the look and feel of your website modern and “today” or is it like watching a 1990’s movie?
- Do you like the look, feel and colors of your website?
- Is your website customer focused…or is it About Us focused?
- Does your website focus on what is important to your customers—and to you today?
- Does your website have Calls to Action?
- Is your website integrated with your other marketing and advertising programs ?
- Is your website integrated with your other networking activities and social marketing?
- Does the visitor have a reason to return to your website?
- Is your website findable by Yahoo and Google?
- Can you easily make changes to your website yourself?
- Is your website creator still in business?
- Are you held hostage by technicians to get changes made?
- What do you want your Website to do? Does it do this?
- Things have changed technically and likely also changed for the way you operate and market your business—does your website have new technology? …and does it truly represent your business as it is today?
If you are unsatisfied with your answer to any three of these items it is time to review and evaluate the effectiveness of your website.
If you are unsatisfied with your answers to any five or more of these items it is definitely time to refresh your website.
In either case your time would be well spent meeting with Frog Productions.
Free Website Stimulator visit. —-at no obligation Frog will provide an outline of what a website should do for a company like yours including specific suggestions for improvement. If we think that Frog Productions can help we will follow up with a written no obligation written proposal.
Leave a Reply